For some reason at the end of the week there is always a smattering or grapes rolling around the bottom of the office fruit bowl. Rather than trying to work out how long they will take to turn into raisins, revitalise them by creating this delicious grape sparkler drink. As with all #BoozyFruitFriday recipes the quantities may have to be tweaked depending on how much fruit you’ve got left, but if you taste as you go you should be fine!
You will need
- All the grapes you can find – Ideally you want a handful per serving
- A squeeze of emon juice
- Honey (if you like things really sweet)
- Sparkling water – the stuff they reserve for fancy meetings
- 1 shot of vodka per serving
- Place the grapes in a mug and crush them with the back of a fork in order to release some of the juice.
- Strain the juice into a separate cup
- Add the lemon juice honey and vodka to the cup and stir.
- Take some serving cups filled with ice and divide your boozy mixture amongst them
- Top up with sparkling water and stir.
Time to kick back and relax for the last half an hour of the working week. Just call it a strategy meeting!