We've gone a bit off the healthy rails here at Fruit for the Office HQ and instead we've been tracking down the best spooky cocktail recipes for so you can look slaughtered (without having to douse yourself in fake blood).
Some of us are blaming are fruit betrayal on the temptation of the trick or treat sweets but I just say it's the witching hour...
- Shot glasses
- 20ml Peach schnapps
- 20ml Irish cream liqueur
- 1 tbsp Grenadine
- Pour the peach schnapps into the shot glass
- Top with the Irish cream liquer which will curdle to look like a floating brain!
- Add the grenadine to create some fake blood
- Try to swallow it down in one go without having to chew...
- 2 parts cranberry juice
- 2 parts lemonade
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part cherry or apple sour fruit liqueur/schnapps
- juice of 2 limes
- juice of 2 lemons
- handful of gummy/jelly worms
- fake plastic (or gummy/jelly!) body parts
- Mix all in a bowl together and serve to your victims
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (Recipe if you can't find it in the shops!)
- 3 tbsp vodka
- 2 tbsp milk or cream
- 1 tbsp canned pumpkin puree or pumpkin liqueur
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix sugar and half of the pumpkin pie spice and spread on a small plate
- Dip wet rim of martini glass onto the mixture to coat it
- Fill a martini shaker with ice then combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake viguriously for at least 30 seconds until the drink is combined and chilled
- Strain and serve in the martini glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick, a dollop of whipped cream or even a gummy worm!
Let us know if these cocktails caused a commotion at your Halloween party and tweet us @office_fruit to show off your Halloween costumes and let us know in the comments if your alcoholic concoctions put a spell on someone!
Photo Credit: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |