As the nights begin to draw darker and colder, there's nothing like some comfort food to brighten up your Friday and with our sweet combo of berries, chocolate and booze, we've got you covered!
- 125g Milk Chocolate
- 125g Dark Chocolate
- 300ml Double Cream
- 2 litres Vanilla Ice Cream
- 5 tbs Dark Rum, Amaretto or Tia Maria
- 4 Milk Chocolate Flakes
- 6 Amaretto Biscuits - 1 for each serving
- 2 tbs Caster Sugar
- 400g Strawberries
- 250g Raspberries
What To Do: (Serves Six)
- Heat the double cream and the chocolate until melted and smooth. Stir in 4 tbs of the alcohol. Remove from heat and leave to one side.
- Blend 200g of the strawberries with the caster sugar until smooth.
- Take serving glasses and place the remainder of the strawberries (sliced) on the bottom.
- Add half of the crumbled milk chocolate flakes into each glass.
- Top with scoops of vanilla ice cream and half of the raspberries.
- Drizzle with the strawberry sauce and the chocolate cream sauce.
- Top with one raspberry, half a strawberry and an amaretto biscuit.
- Drizzle the last tbs of alcohol on the top and serve immediately.
It's a naughty #BoozyFruitFriday this week for sure with all that delectable chocolate, cream and ice cream but, hey, all that delicious fruit is bound to balance it out, right? Let us know in the comments how amazing this recipe tasted and perhaps even share photos of your creations!
Photo Credit: | 1 |