- 500g mixed berries, 170 g plain flour, 75 g butter, 50g caster sugar, 75g brown sugar
- Place the berries in the bottom of the tin
- Sprinkle with the icing sugar
- Rub the butter and flour together until it turns to course breadcrumbs. Add the brown sugar and stir.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix ontop of the berries
- Place in a preheated oven at 170 degrees and cook for around 25 mins or until the crumble topping is golden.
Banana Raisin Loaf
- 125g butter, 150g caster sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 egg, beaten, 2 very ripe bananas, mashed , 1 cup of raisins , 190g self raising flour, 60ml milk
- Melt the butter and sugar in a pan with the vanilla extract
- Mix in the mashed bananas
- Add the flour and milk
- Pour into a greased loaf tin
- Place in a preheated oven at 150 degrees and bake for around 35 minutes
Pre-cooked tart case, 4 ripe plums, half a lemon zest, 50g sugar.
- Slice the plums and place in a bowl
- Add l, zest and sugar them mix
- Layer the plum slices into the tart case
- Bake in the oven on for around 40minutes until the plum slices are nice a tender
1 2 3