|Justin Smith/Wikimedia Commons|
Of course we all know that getting a good breakfast in before you get to work is hard and half the time there's not much hanging around the office kitchen to keep you going! But your London office fruit delivery can make a healthy breakfast so much easier with these 5 simple breakfasts you can make with your office fruit that will help you on your way to 5-a-day.
- Muesli - Avaliable to order directly from Fruit For The Office, muesli not only contains raisins but with the addition of chopped bananas or berries, the muesli will not only keep you full of fibre, it will keep you fit and healthy.
- Fruit-topped Porridge - Porridge is already a convenience breakfast, easy to make in minutes in the microwave, and will keep you full for hours. However, it can sometimes be a little bland without something like sugar or honey. But with the addition of bananas, blueberries or pressed apricots you can get a sweet flavour whilst still getting your 5-a-day.
- Smoothie - Using our previous instructions for making smoothies without a blender, you can drink up an fresh and filling breakfast using fresh ingredients delivered to your office such as bananas, strawberries, apple juice, orange juice and milk.
- Fruit salad - A fresh fruit salad will give you the most of your 5-a-day and can be easily and quickly prepared to your liking or you can even be delivered a pre-prepared package of mixed fruit salad or just melon, pineapple or mango.
- Grapefruit - Traditional and simple, a whole pink grapefruit is tangy, healthy and filling and can easily be added to your office fruit delivery.