Friday 10 May 2019

Meet the Team: Our new admin assistant

We are resurrecting our series "Meet the Team" as we want to introduce you to our new admin assistant, Shannnan! Read on to find out a bit more about our newest member of the FFTO team...

What do you do every day at FFTO?

I answer phone calls, place the orders, take enquiries, and answer any customer emails.

How long have you been with FFTO?

Nearly a month!

What is your go-to breakfast?

It can vary between a banana, and a bacon sandwich!

What do you do as soon as you get into work?

I fill up my water bottle. You should always keep hydrated!

Lunch at your desk, or lunch out?

I tend to eat at my desk

What's your favourite fruit? (Or fruit snack?)

Melon! There are so many varieties and they're always tasty

Tea all day, or tea never?

I drink tea occasionally.

Tell us one thing no one in the office knows about you (yet!)

I do makeup looks as a hobby.

What is your party trick?

I can eat a whole cheeseburger in one.

If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?

I would be a slot for obvious reason!



Have any questions for Shannan? Let us know @office_fruit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis