Here's our recipe for delicious baked peaches:
- 50g/2oz butter
- 12 amaretti biscuits, crushed
- 2 tbsp honey, plus extra for drizzling
- good dash vin santo, or similar sweet dessert wine, plus extra for drizzling
- 4 peaches, halved and stones removed
- demerara sugar, to sprinkle
- Ice cream/cream to serve
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, but do not let it brown.
Mix together the crushed amaretti biscuits, the melted butter, honey and a dash of vin santo in a bowl.
Place a heaped teaspoon of the mixture onto the flat side of each of the peach halves and place on a baking tray.
Sprinkle with demerara sugar and drizzle with more honey and vin santo.
Bake in the oven for 15-30 minutes until golden. Serve with ice cream or cream if required.
Have you tried our baked peaches recipe? Let us know @office_fruit